I've had heaps of obligations, commitments and deadlines ever since the end of 2004. Finally, after all these months, as of today, my schedule is clear. That means I can play all the way till Christmas! Woohoo!

First I'm going to write a couple articles for AG and get working on some book ideas. I suppose that's work because it takes a lot of time, rewriting, tweaking etc. But it is the MOST fun ever and I've made them wait far too long as it is. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Between AG "work" will be AG "play". So I'm finally going to finish a story, The Lion Hunt, I wrote for you all back when Jessie was visiting. It makes me laugh every time I read it and I can't wait to get busy on it. The photo of the lion is... um... well you'll just have to wait and see. [img]wink.gif[/img] I'm planning a website that's only AG related. That's where I'll put all the AG stories and move my imagestation pics there.

I hope you all have some really good weeks this coming holiday season. Full of good times with family and friends and sprinkled throughout with AG delight. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Julia